Our highly skilled dentists and team provide dental veneers to improve imperfections in your smile. During a consultation, we will evaluate to see if your teeth could benefit from dental veneers in Glen Rock, NJ. Call us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Mayra Modesto-Garrido or Dr. Aryam Modesto here at Excel Dentistry.request an appointment
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DENTAL VENEERS?
Dental veneers in Glen Rock, NJ at Excel Dentistry PC offer numerous excellent benefits to help you achieve a beautiful new smile, including:
- Addresses multiple aesthetic dental issues
- Improves the overall appearance of your smile
- Creates a whiter, brighter smile
- Results look natural
- Veneers are durable and stain-resistant
- Veneers are long-lasting
- Easy care and maintenance
Dental Veneers Candidates
Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells that are custom made to fit your smile and are bonded to the front surfaces of your teeth to cover flaws and give you a picture-perfect smile. Veneers are typically made of porcelain to match the color and translucence of your natural tooth enamel and are stain resistant.
Dental veneers are typically recommended for patients who need to:
- Close large gaps and spaces between the teeth
- Improve the appearance of teeth that are misshapen
- Correct teeth that are slightly crooked
- Restore damaged teeth, such as those that are broken, worn, chipped or fractured
- Whiten severely stained teeth
Please plan for two appointments with our dentists when you receive veneers. During the first appointment, we will take impressions for your veneers, prepare your teeth, and help you choose the correct shade of white for your final result. After your veneers have been created, you will return for your second appointment, and our dentists will check that the veneers’ fit before bonding them into place on your teeth.
For more information about dental veneers and to schedule a consultation with our dentists, please contact our office today!