Dental bonding is a simple way to correct minor flaws in your teeth by applying tooth-colored resin on onto your tooth. Our skilled dentists and team may recommend this treatment for candidates looking to:
- Close tiny gaps and spaces between teeth
- Lighten the color of teeth
- Repair decayed or chipped teeth
- Improve the shape and structure of teeth
- Enhance short teeth to make them appear longer
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DENTAL BONDING?
Dental bonding offers our Glen Rock, NJ patients a number of benefits that are great for maintaining their dental hygiene, such as:
- Preventive protection of healthy teeth
- Sealing of teeth that have been affected by disease to prevent progression
- Quick, relatively painless procedure
- Ability to have confidence in your dental health
When you come in for dental bonding, we will evaluate your health and start sculpting resin material to fit directly onto your tooth. The composite resin is then hardened, trimmed and polished to provide a lasting aesthetic restoration for your smile. Dental bonding typically requires just one visit to our welcoming dental office, and because this treatment usually necessitates little to no tooth preparation, you can rest assured that your visit will be quick and comfortable. If you experience any tooth sensitivity after your visit, we recommend temporarily staying away from hot, cold, and sugary foods.
If you have any questions about dental bonding in Glen Rock, NJ, please give us a call to schedule an appointment with Dr. Mayra Modesto-Garrido or Dr. Aryam Modesto here at Excel Dentistry. Our dentists and team are happy to answer any questions you have. We look forward to hearing from you!